- Ad Placed : 18 Feb 2020 02:18:42
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry, is currently looking for a competent, motivated and qualified person to lead the Maintenance Department. At least 10 years experience in the engineering environment specifically in the large manufacturing industry coupled with a Government Certificate of Competence (GCC) secures.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure efficient breakdown maintenance is conducted on all Plant and Equipment to enable maximized uptime/production time.
- An analysis of breakdowns, casualty and costs should be maintained.
- An effective Planned Maintenance System must be maintained on an up yo date basis.
- All Maintenance costs should be managed within the allowable budget.
- All Site Service i.e. Water, Power, Air, Gas etc. should be available consistently and managed proactively in an environmentally friendly manner, minimizing usage wherever possible.
- Manage of all maintenance personnel, ensuring that teamwork is evident and results are to the required standard.
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering.
- Government Certificate of Competence (GCC).
- At least 10 years experience in the engineering environment specifically in the large manufacturing industry.
- Proven record relating to implementation and management of projects.
- Leadership qualities and strong character to lead a large Maintenance Team.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Valid SA drivers license imperative.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.