Senior Legal Officer (EE)
- Ad Placed : 11 Feb 2020 01:00:01
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client, based in Port Elizabeth, is seeking to appoint a senior legal officer to their dynamic team; who is an experienced legal “all-rounder”, with at least 6-8 years commercial law experience.
The senior legal officer is tasked with analyzing and identifying the legal risks and implications of all of the business's transactions, keeping the senior management in all departments of the business informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
Reports directly to Group CEO.
This is an EE appointment.
- LLB Honours – LLM preferable
Extensive Experienced in reviewing and drafting of:
- Commercial agreements,
- Sale agreements,
- Property agreements (sales and lease)
- Employment contracts,
- Memorandum of incorporation,
- Et al.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who can think on their feet, someone that is dynamic, driven, determined and disciplined in all that they do and a team player.
- Must be able to respect authority protocols
- Must be able to plan and manage their time effectively
- Must be an excellent communicator (spoken and written)
- Must be able to assume full responsibility for all legal aspects relating to this diverse business enterprise; including;
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Competition Commission
- Must be highly computer literate
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.