STORE LEARNERSHIP FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES: NC: Wholesale and Retail Operations, NQF Level 2.
- Ad Placed : 29 Jan 2020 14:50:38
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : We Outsource (Pty) Ltd
Other General Employment
LEARNERSHIP PROGRAM AIMED FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH A DISABILITY!
Please note this learnership only starts in February 2020.
This is your opportunity to complete a one year learnership through one of SA's biggest fashion retailers!
The successful candidate:
- Will be placed on a 12 month Learnership Programme in a retail store
- Will be expected to work within the trading hours of the store in which they are placed, including weekend work.
- Assist customers
- Payments and purchases on the POS system
- Opening new accounts
- Maintaining or controlling stock losses
- Customer feedback
- Building quality relationships with customers
- Commitment to the Learnership Programme
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Willingness to learn
- Interview and assessment (assessment tests basic level: reading, writing, numeracy and problem solving) – applicants must achieve at least 70%
- Applicants do not need Grade 12 but will need a Grade 10
- Learners appointed for the learnership programme must complete their programme before they can apply for a permanent position
- Preference will be given to individuals that meet the company’s EE targets as set out in our Employment Equity Plan
- Learners will be working in stores as a Sales Consultant. They are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Confirmation of Diagnosis of Disability done by a medical practitioner
CV's can be sent to
#hiring #tweetmyjobs #HR #jobopening #jobposting #employment#opportunity #recruiting #rtjobs #jobangels #jobsearch #joblisting #jobhunt#dreamjob #hotjobs #nowhiring #disability #disabilities #pwd
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.