- Ad Placed : 20 Jan 2020 01:00:03
- Remuneration : R 40000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our well known and much loved client is currently looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- Financial Accounting - To Prepare Technically Correct and Accurate Financial Statements (Group and Family)
- Income Tax and VAT - To Prepare Valid, Accurate and Complete Company Tax Returns in Accordance with Income Tax Act (Group and family)
- Internal Control - To Implement, Monitor and Maintain Required Internal Controls to Mitigate Financial Risks of the Companies.
- Accounting System Management (Pastel)
- General Housekeeping
- Product pricing, reviews, etc.
- Reporting and financial hygiene
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Drawing up budgets and forecasts
- Managing the annual audit process
- Designing and implementing appropriate financial controls
- Managing the preparation of the monthly recon file
- Investigating anomalies in the numbers, picking up on trends and advising the MD on opportunities to improve cost control or to maximize profitability
- Doing ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Manage Company Assets
- Insurance - Liaison with Local Insurance Brokers. Prepare the Annual Insurance Declaration, and Valuation of Company Assets.
- BBBEE – Oversee compliance
- Banking – Full function
- Oversee debtors and creditors
- Customer collections
- Liaising with Debt Collecting company
- Liaising with Sales Team
- Customer Deal reviews and approvals
- Customer Equipment Financing
- Contracts and Tenders
- Managing Customer online portals
- Oversee Supplier accounts
- Payment terms
- Updating of details and document submission
- Maximising benefits, deals, terms, etc.
- Payroll - Full Function
- Including Commission Structures and Incentives
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Cost Analysis
- HR – Participate in hiring
- Cash flow management
- Controlling debtors within due date
- Checking creditor payments
- Determining appropriate stock levels
- Engaging with the banks/lenders where required
- Cashflow forecasting
- Develop and support achievement of performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Accounting Qualification
- 3- 5 years experience
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.