- Ad Placed : 22 Jan 2020 02:41:08
- Remuneration : R 40000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
A dynamic and a leading Financial Services & Insurance Company is looking for a strong and experienced candidate to join their finance department.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Awesome career opportunity awaits!
- Produce and distribute monthly management accounts to agreed time scales
- Produce detailed quarterly cash flow forecasts
- Produce financial reports detailing actual expenditure against forecast / budget, to agreed timescales
- Produce financial reports for management and board members
- Develop annual budgets Assist in budget preparations and cost variance analysis
- Manage the payroll system, and provident fund
- Manage with treasury functions
- Manage preparing income tax and VAT returns (and SARS audit queries)
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Perform key year-end functions and engage with auditors
- Offer improvements to the current systems and practices.
- Perform an active role in implementing business system improvements
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Three year Accounting qualification with financial services industry experience preferable.
- Added advantages would be experience in TAX
- Good IFRS understanding and experience in drafting AFS
- MS Office experience (extensive Excel analytical skills, Word and Powerpoint)
- Attention to detail.
- Focus on accuracy of information.
- Possess good report writing techniques.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to communicate in English effectively, orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with other employees and third parties.
- Ability to read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must have a strong personality
- Must be able to challenge financial decisions / expenditure
- Must be dynamic
- Must be a team player
- Must have a high work ethic
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.