Footwear Pattern Cutter / Designer
- Ad Placed : 06 Dec 2019 02:34:15
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client is seeking to appoint a experienced Footwear Pattern Cutter / Designer to their team.
This position is ideally suited to an experienced footwear guru who would be able to work remotely. Quarterly visits to the Port Elizabeth plant would be required.
Skill requirements :
- Translate footwear design sketches into standard patterns that are accurate
- Pattern cutting & dissecting, manually and on CAD software (Naxos experience an advantage)
- Sound technical knowledge of footwear & pattern cutting
- Reviewing and assessing product samples.
- Adjusting prototype patterns to meet required design, fit specifications and factory capability
- Creating the final master pattern ready for production.
- Supporting the cutting and production process.
- Experienced in ladies and kiddies footwear
- Last and unit development skills essential
- Footwear grading skills would be advantageous
- 5 to 10 years working experience as a footwear pattern cutter
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to use your initiative and think outside of the box
- to be flexible and open to change
- ambition and a desire to succeed
- excellent verbal communication skills
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.