Project and Technical Expert (T3)
- Ad Placed : 05 Nov 2019 02:13:52
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
TOP JOB ALERT
Our new PE based client, a dynamic IT Services company,that provides a full range of IT services; is looking for a Project and Technical Expert (T3) to join their team.
Purpose of role:
Lead the delivery of allocated projects for our clients, including managing and executing project tasks & milestones. Provide input on a technical level in terms of drawing up scopes and Statement of Work (SoW’s) for projects. Responsible for 3rd level technical escalation of incidents, and problem solving management.
- Develop allocated Project Scopes.
- Develop comprehensive SoW (Statement of Work) as per template.
- Lead project delivery. Manage and ensure delivery of project tasks, aligned to milestones/deadlines within defined budget.
- Project delivery to be led and aligned to the overall Project Programme.
- Communicate appropriately with task owners, project stakeholders, client and/or 3rd parties to ensure timely delivery.
- Weekly/daily communication with Project Delivery Manager (highlight roadblocks).
- Manage deadlines: Deliver projects according to timelines as per Project Portfolio, ensuring own time management.
T3 Incident Management:
- Escalations: Troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents ensuring Service. Operations Team are brought up to speed for knowledge sharing.
- Provide support, training and guidance to the Service Operations Team on incidents where they need assistance.
- Record and document known solutions to complex incidents for future learning of Service Operations Team (to be saved centrally).
Problem Solving Management:
- Investigate problem tickets.
- Document workarounds where applicable.
- Manage problem tickets through to resolution by following the problem management process.
- Daily interaction with the Project Delivery Manager that are project specific.
- Daily interaction with T1/T2 Service Centre Support Engineers where T3 support required to resolve escalated tickets.
- Daily interaction with task owners to ensure relevant tasks are delivered on time and within budget.
- Weekly meeting with Project Delivery Manager to monitor project delivery and overall project programme progress
Time and Attendance:
- Punctual attendance on a daily basis.
- Good attendance record and timeous notification if unable to attend work.
- Adherence to On Call processes and procedures as and when required.
Should you apply for an advertised vacancy, kindly note that your application is deemed to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks of application.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.