Bachelor Civil Engineering/ BSc Construction Management GRAD (1-2 yrs experience)
- Ad Placed : 07 Dec 2019 02:33:32
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client, a Top National Property Investment company is currently looking to employ a Bachelor in Civil Engineering/ BSc in Construction Management Graduate.
- Oversee all functions and actions of the Operations department and ensure effective and efficient operations within the shopping centre;
- Performing regular building inspections as to ensure appropriate actions (remedial and preventative) are taken in order to maintain property to required standards;
- Responsible to oversee and ensure that new tenant installations are completed within required time frames and budget;
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the centre and attend to / resolve all operational problems experienced at the centre;
- Report on operational matters including projects, cost and timing variances, ongoing matters, scheduled and other maintenance / operational matters requiring attention;
- Compile specifications (material and processes) for operational projects to be undertaken, identify and appoint appropriate contractors and oversee projects until completion;
- Compile budgets in respect of required maintenance, services and /or operational matters;
- Meet with tenants and resolve complaints / conflicts as required;
- Responsible to ensure scheduled maintenance and services are performed;
- Ensure facilities and soft services (e.g. cleaning, security etc.) are executed in terms of service agreements.
- Oversee and manage maintenance team (6 members);
- Team management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Budgeting and cost tracking
- Innovative thinking and ability to follow process
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- The ability to interact professionally with tenants and landlord
- Competent time management skills
- Professional attitude and capability and personal initiative
- Be deadline driven
- Skills essential to the role (Technical)
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering/ BSc in Construction Management
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- 1- 2 years experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word) software package.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.