Marketing / Brand Strategist
- Ad Placed : 04 Nov 2019 10:58:11
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our multi-award winning client, a strategic and dynamic Advertising and Brand Agency, is currently seeking a dynamic mid-level Marketing / Brand Strategist, to be based in the friendly coastal city of Port Elizabeth.
- Assisting in the conducting and analysis of qualitative and quantitative consumer research.
- Gaining consumer insights and providing relevant information pertinent to solving the problem.
- Involvement in brief development and defining the relevant approach to the task at hand.
- Interpreting briefs and working independently within the parameters thereof.
- Development of brand strategies and marketing communication campaign strategies.
- A sound understanding of brand and marketing.
- An intuitive analyst with a diverse approach to strategic planning and problem-solving.
- Able to articulate with confidence and credibility, i.e. presentation skills, preparation and persuasion.
- Driver’s License and Own Vehicle.
- A Diploma or Degree in Marketing Communication or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years' brand industry experience within a strategic role is essential.
- Branding and Marketing Communications experience.
- Excellent Project Management ability, and agency process and systems knowledge.
- Outstanding organisational capability, operational skills and attention to detail.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Patient and level-headed, but full of energy and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Inspired and inspirational individuals with a passion for marketing solutions, who thrive on growing brands and building client relationships.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.