- Ad Placed : 07 Jun 2019 02:21:23
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Port Elizabeth
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client offering planning, management and research services in the built and natural environments is currently looking to employ an administrator.
- Search for and obtain tender documentation
- Complete and submit tender documentation
- Recording of CPD points for directors
- Order and manage office stationary
- Order and manage groceries and office supplies
- General assistance to directors and staff
- Manage cleaning staff, office and boardroom facilities
- Liaise with staff and office tenants
- Create new project and customer profiles
- Create and distribute invoices
- Follow up and facilitate payment of outstanding invoices
- Liaise / correspond with clients and suppliers
- Setup meetings with clients and staff
- Typing / compilation of project correspondence, reports
- Creation of powerpoint presentations
- Manage project documentation, contracts, correspondence and filing
- Submission, circulation and follow up on reports / correspondence
- Maintain project registry and status of projects
- Recording and reconciling of petty cash and office income / expenditure
- Research, data capturing and information gathering
- Reception duties?
In additional to the following will be beneficial:
- Have a valid drivers license and be willing to travel locally
- Experience in dealing with government institutions
- Experience in both office and company admin
- IT proficient
- Ability to speak Xhosa, and Afrikaans and English will be a bonus
- Fit into a small office culture.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.