Sales Representative - Disposable Laparoscopic Surgical Devices
- Ad Placed : 22 Feb 2020 02:29:25
- Remuneration : R 35000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Limpopo / Polokwane
- Company : SalesWorx
Other General Employment
• To sell and promote the products of the Company, to service and train users for the purpose of increasing and expanding the customer base.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with nurses, physicians and administrative personnel in every account.
• Provide professional and dependable after sale service to ensure customer satisfaction and long term reliability of all the Company’s products purchased
• Professional presentation of product features, benefits, and procedural application.
• Aggressively pursue new customers by listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Aggressively support all promotional activities initiated by the Company that are related to designated product specialties and product focuses.
• Responsible for the achievement of assigned annual sales targets
• Accountability for all samples provided by the Company; when, and as often as possible, turn over samples through sales to customers and manage consignment/demo stock in your possession and that of your customers
• Regularly report on the state of the market ie: competitor activities; new business prospects
• To acquire and expand knowledge of all products of the Disciplines as well as the application/uses thereof and to be fully conversant in order to provide excellent and efficient customer coverage and product know how.
QUALIFICATIONS; SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum education level of a National Diploma in Business/Marketing or Health Sciences with a preferred BComm qualification, or equivalent years experience within the Health sector as a Health Care Professional.
• A minimum of 2 to 4 years sales experience within similar industry (medical)
• High level of surgical procedural knowledge with good business accumen
• International/National recognised courses within the medical device industry is an advantage.
• Demonstrated previous success in sales, customer relationship development, product demonstrations.
• Good Product Knowledge of own disciplines with a good understanding of other medical disciplines would be an added advantage.
• Valid driver’s license with own reliable vehicle
• Fluent speaking in English, fluency in Afrikaans and an African language is an added advantage
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good communication and people skills
• Determination and the drive to work towards targets
• The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
• Good organizational and time management skills
• High interpersonal skills, good computer literacy, high aptitude for learning
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.