- Ad Placed : 22 Oct 2020 02:35:56
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Pietermaritzburg
- Company : Pronel Consultants
Other General Employment
The purpose of this role is to maintain, service and repair material handling equipment, systems and products on company premises or at customer sites in a timely and cost effective manner.
Key performance areas include:
- Servicing of material handling equipment and maintaining forklift serviceability to specified standards
- Perform accurate diagnosis / troubleshooting in event of breakdown of equipment
- Maintains vehicle maintenance and operational data / history
- Promote service / maintenance programs
- Ensure OHSACT requirements are met in all actions on company and client premises
- Matric / equivalent
- Qualified Electrician and experience with forklifts or similar material handling equipment
- Minimum of 3 years mechanical, hydraulic and electrical experience pertaining to forklifts
- General working knowledge of auto electrical systems (Ignition, starting, charging, illumination)
- Forklift trade test certificate / auto electrical certificate
- 3 years’ experience on electrical/ IC machines
- Code 8 driver's licence
- Valid forklift operator licence
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.