- Ad Placed : 21 Jan 2020 02:54:28
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Pietermaritzburg
- Company : Pronel Consultants
Other General Employment
Dynamic MSP looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join an already experienced and established team.
3rd line support, Infrastructure, server 2003 – 2012, Hyper-V, Office 365, WAN, LAN, VLAN, Layer 2 switches, TCPIP, Firewalls, Routers.
You will need a good standard of education, along with a dedicated experience of infrastructures, with off-the-shelf Microsoft technologies.
Must have a good working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Windows 7/8.1 and Microsoft Office. You will also have proven software, networking and infrastructure fault finding experience at 3rd line and extreme willingness to work with products you have not had much if any experience in.
You will be required to support our existing customer sites and applications via phone, email and remote support sessions.
- Senior 3rd line helpdesk role and assist with 1st and 2nd line support
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and applications with Windows Server 2003 to 2012, Hyper-V, Office 365 and Office
- Excellent understanding of WAN, LAN, VLANS, Layer 2 switches, TCIP, Firewalls, Routers, VOIP and troubleshooting these devices
- Proven ability to quickly and methodically resolve technical and user related issues
- Have excellent organisation and administration skills
- Write and review documentation including How to Guides and Knowledge Base Articles to ensure that current content is being maintained
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and work on own initiative. Maintain a high competence in products and knowledge of products
- Re-create issues for reproducible problems
- Well-presented and professional outlook
The ideal candidate will have:
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Server platforms
- Ability to provide training and support to our end customer base
Medical Aid package, training and career prospects are on offer.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.