Hardware Design Engineer
- Ad Placed : 25 Jun 2019 02:06:10
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Pietermaritzburg
- Company : Goldman Tech
Other General Employment
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Description: Does designing electronic products from concept, technology research, full technical product specification, design of schematic and PCB using Altium Designer, design of firmware - right through to a fully qualified, robust prototype excite you?
We require a candidate with:
• 3 to 4 years working experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
• Solid Hardware (electronics) experience in Analogue and Digital Design.
• This involves Schematic and PCB design.
• Solid Firmware development experience with Embedded Systems and C.
• Experience in Compliance Testing for Certifications of Product.
• Ability to write or modify PC Based Software in Visual Software Suites.
• Ability to plan a project accurately given a complete specification.
• Ability to impart knowledge of product and train Industrial Engineering, Engineering Services, Test and Repairs Departments at handover.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with departments within the company.
• An eagerness to embrace change and previously unused technologies.
• A responsible, self-motivated individual driven to meet deadlines.
• A meticulous individual with significant attention to detail.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 605 1398. You can also contact Christina on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.