Citrus Farm Manager
- Ad Placed : 22 Sep 2020 02:23:27
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Patensie
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client is looking for an experienced Farm Manager for their large and expanding Citrus Farm situated in the Patensie area of the Eastern Cape.
This opportunity will be ideal for someone who has a positive and driven attitude, enjoys developing and managing people, and who has a love for nature.
- Grade 12
- Relevant qualification (in Agriculture) will be beneficial
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Farm Manager on a large fruit farm (e.g. citrus or grapes) - non negotiable
- Strong managerial skills (able to efficiently manage 40 permanent workers and up to 500 seasonal workers)
- Basic computer literacy in MS Office
- Excellent linguistic skills (Afrikaans and English, Xhosa beneficial)
- Effective workforce management, coordination and development
- Management of diseases and pests
- Water management and pruning of trees
- Establish new orchards
- Maintain records and documentation
- Practical maintenance
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.