National Technical Trainer
- Ad Placed : 23 Oct 2020 03:31:22
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Oubaai Golf Estate
- Company : iPersonnel
Other General Employment
The purpose of the role is to assist the human resources department and the overall organization to manage the development, sourcing and implementation of appropriate product training and development initiatives with the aim of achieving high-performance levels for new and existing employees.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Internship and Learnership programmes.
- Manage Formal Qualifications (Internal staff and external applicants).
- Design and develop training initiatives.
- Implementation of training initiatives.
- Training evaluation.
- Build and manage the relationship between the training team and all the internal stakeholders.
- Managed administration.
- All Business Units
- Training Vendors
- Interns and Learners
- Relevant FAIS accreditation and INSETA registrations
- Experience in the Short Term Insurance Sector is mandatory
- Highly capable to conduct assessments independently
- 3 years of experience in claim applications to facilitate the QCTO occupational certificates
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.