Mounted Grab Code 14 Driver
- Ad Placed : 20 Oct 2020 03:51:11
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : North West / Orkney
- Company : SA Metal
Other General Employment
The Transport Department requires a Mounted Grab Code 14 Driver who will be responsible for driving a truck. Tasks include, amongst others:
- Responsible for the vehicle.
- Day to day inspection of the vehicle and to report all faults.
- Loading and off-loading various material and equipment
- Ensure adherence to the Road Traffic Act
- Ensure the safety of other road users
- Abide by the regulations as set out in Occupational Health and Safety Act, company policies and the regulations of the road.
- Navigate your way around Gauteng area.
- Operate the Mounted Grab on the truck
- A minimum Grade 12 certificate
- Valid, unendorsed Code 14 license with valid PDP
- 3 years driving experience
- Hands on and practical approach to the job
- Mounted Grab Certificate
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Time management and organisational skills
- Display a professional work approach
- Excellent state of health
- Prepared to work overtime and weekends when needed
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.