Commercial Manager - Nephrology - Mpumalanga
- Ad Placed : 20 Feb 2020 02:27:36
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Mpumalanga / Nelspruit
- Company : SalesWorx
Other General Employment
Abbreviated Job Description
- Directs, administers, and coordinates the internal operational activities of the region in accordance with policies, strategic goals, and objectives established in collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer (COO-SA).
- Assists the COO in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units in area of responsibility.
- Ensures, according to national and regional requirements and FME business strategy the operational and commercial affairs which includes the full responsibility for the operational results of the Divisions business in the country region with specific focus on profitability.
- Leads and directs the following functions and/or business units: operations – technical and clinical, human resources, information systems, new business coordination.
- Ensures achievement of superior performance levels to meet the expectations of all stakeholders (including patients,
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Objectives based on the realization of the main tasks
- DSO, CAPEX & Cash Flow
- Division Balanced ScoreCard
- Meeting legal & regulatory requirements and FME compliance standards
- Academic degree or equivalent business education
- At least 3-6 years professional experience in equivalent or similar functions ideally in a healthcare or healthcare related business environment
IMPORTANT PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Excellent leadership skills & team leader able to motivate and convince others
- Very strong team approach and ability to connect teams
- Excellent leadership skills & management techniques
- Highly professional attitude characterized by a result, quality, patient and customer oriented working style
- Excellent networker and corresponding strong business network
- Very high social competence, including excellent communication skills and based on a sincere personality
- Very high level of flexibility, openness and empathy well balanced with high resilience, persuasiveness, self-confidence and good ability to work under pressure
- Excellent ability to set priorities and take decisions even under changing conditions or conflicting requirements
- Very high ability to adapt to different cultures (country, professional/team cultures), team player qualities and assert oneself
- Very strong structured methodical approach leading to pragmatic and effective solutions
Should you not be contacted please assume that you have not been shortlisted
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.