Sales Representative - Parts, Automotive, Manufacturing (Nelspruit)
- Ad Placed : 20 Feb 2020 02:20:06
- Remuneration : R 5000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Mpumalanga / Nelspruit
- Company : Groupworx
Other General Employment
Position: Sales Rep (Permanenet; Basic + Commission)
Client: Automotive Specialised Parts Supplier
Industry: Manufacturing and Parts
Location: Nelspruit and Surrounds
Are you looking for a technical sales rep position in the manufacturing and automotive industry servicing the greater Lowveld area?. You will travel using a company vehicle and company phone providing premium service to existing and potential clients marketing products such as
springs, shocks, coils, u-bolts, trailer parts, trailer services and repairs, Wheel Studs and Nuts, and small engineering jobs to clients. Do you enjoy problem solving, needs analysis, and building relationships with Lowvelders? If yes, then this job might be for you. As a commission based position you will be writing your own pay check.
- Matric Certificate or Equivalent
- Driver's license at leats 5 years; 10 years preferred.
- Fluent (Written and Verbal) in English and Afrikaans. A third language would be an advantage
- Demostrated technical background with at least 3 references; 5 references preferred
- Technical Sales background
- Minimum 5 years working experience, of which at least 3 years must be uninterupted
- A go-getter attitude
Typical work expectation for this role:
- Service the Lowveld
- Follow up on leads
- Grow new business - contact potential clients daily
- Service existing clients in the Lowveld according to a call cycle
- Design and prioritise client contact points
- Continuous planning and organising
- Able to work as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication using various platforms including SMS, WhatsApp, Email, and Phone Calls
If you meet these requirements and would like to persue a career in technical sales with the oppurtunity to write your own paycheck please submit a detailed CV with support documentation and a cover letter describing (1) your most recent job, (2) what you enjoyed about your most recent job, (3) what you didnt enjoy about your most recent job, and (4) why you believe you are a good fit for this role. Please keep cover letter consise.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.