Sales Representative Nelspruit
- Ad Placed : 24 May 2020 02:33:26
- Remuneration : R 10000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Mpumalanga / Nelspruit
- Company : Outcor Recruitment
Other General Employment
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects on a daily basis.
Your purpose will be to drive sales by connecting customers to the company network through pre-sales on the company Portal and sign Grant of Access of Rights with complex, building’s and the like.
You will be brand visible to the customer and be required to be the brand in your area, it is critical the importance you place on your demean and customer facing appearance. The brand must live in you and be the forefront of your communication to a customer.
Your will be required to manage the full sales execution in your area.
You will be required to run daily campaigns in your area/s to drive pre-sign-up of consumers home and business on the company network. You will further be required to grow the network in your area and attend meetings and presentations on behalf of the company to sign complex’s, estates, buildings with body corporates, chair people, land lords, developers and the like.
You will be required to:
- Identify new opportunities by taking a proactive approach
- Understanding our competitive market environment
- Understand the product offering and benefits against each of our competitor
To be an effective team member you will be required to use your skills as a skilled communicator to:
- Selling products and services to prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
Service Delivery :
- Report daily to your divisional head and or leader on activation, sale through and future pipe-line.
- Report daily on your activation schedule, to your divisional head and or leader.
- Report on daily activities such as Hunting and cold call list.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities
- Time management and on point arrival.
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field.
- Meet your sales targets monthly without fail.
- Prospect for new business opportunities in your area on a daily basis.
- Run daily sales campaigns to encourage customers uptake.
- Focus on growing your opportunities with Daily lead generation activities.
- complete daily sales hunting and Cold calling activities.
- Demonstrating and presenting products to customers.
- Organising sales visits to ensure front of mind persona.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Listen and understand customer’s individual or business purchase needs.
- Make recommendations for the customer that are in the customers best interest when it comes to choosing the correct product for their needs.
Promotions and Events:
- Run sign-up campaigns in areas, complexes, estates, buildings, centres, business estates/parks to actively increase user’s connection/s on the DNATel network on a weekly basis after hours for at least 5 events per month on Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays
- Promote Unique Customer Experiences, be innovative and exciting when engaging with potential customers
- Encourage customers with opportunities through prizes
- Help customers understand you are there to help solve their problems
- Drive brand awareness and the awareness of your campaigns - daily establish your site in an active and busy locations
Qualifications and experience
- Matric Qualification
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable Motor vehicle
- Reliable Mobile Phone
- ISP Industry experience and advantage
- Solid customer service focus
- Go Getter
- Target focused
- Treat work as your priority
- Money Hungry
- The ability to plan and priorities workloads
- Customer focus
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy, Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Sales Skills
- Strong people focus
- Operate with integrity (high ethics)
- Ability to take initiative and work both in isolation and be a team player
- Be willing to champion your objective and have a never say die attitude
General Working Conditions
- Out of Office Based
- High Pressure
- Fast paced high impact conditions
- Target Monitored
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.