External Finished Goods Warehouse Assistant
- Ad Placed : 20 Oct 2020 03:13:57
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Muizenberg
- Company : Joubert & Associates
Other General Employment
The company’s Finished Goods Department is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to work in the external warehouse, and possibly the internal warehouse. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
- Adhering to and implementing standard operating procedures
- Performing truck, truck driver and incoming materials inspections
- Receiving and off-loading raw materials
- Picking and packing raw materials and finished goods
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- Dispatching and loading trucks and containers with finished goods
- Operating forklift, pallet jack and hand-held jack
- Completing necessary paperwork: pallet sheets, order sheets, visual inspection checklists, hygiene checklists, cleaning checklists
- Performing cleaning and sanitation procedures according to standard operating procedures
- Providing assistance in other departments, as and when required
- Matric qualification
- Food factory and food safety experience – at least 2 years
- Production / Manufacturing knowledge and experience – at least 2 years
- Health and Safety training and experience – at least 1 year
- Forklift licence
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.