Finished Goods Warehouse Operator
- Ad Placed : 27 Oct 2020 03:13:17
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Muizenberg
- Company : Joubert & Associates
Other General Employment
The company’s Finished Goods Department is looking for a Warehouse Operator in the internal warehouse. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
- Adhering to and implementing standard operating procedures
- Performing visual inspections and quality checks on the truck, truck driver, incoming and outgoing materials
- Receiving and off-loading raw materials off trucks
- Picking and packing raw materials and finished goods
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- Monitoring stock levels in the internal and external warehouse
- Dispatching and loading trucks and containers with finished goods
- Assisting the Quality Department with the sampling procedure
- Preparing daily spreadsheets to record production totals
- Operating forklift, pallet jack and hand-held jack
- Completing necessary paperwork: pallet sheets, order sheets, visual inspection checklists, hygiene checklists, cleaning checklists
- Performing cleaning and sanitation procedures according to standard operating procedures
- Matric qualification
- Computer literate (MS Office and AX System)
- Warehouse experience – at least 3 years
- Food factory and food safety experience – at least 2 years
- Health and Safety training and experience – at least 1 year
- Forklift licence
- Must be willing to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.