MAINTENANCE MANAGER (KRUGER NATIONAL PARK)
- Ad Placed : 06 Dec 2019 13:01:15 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Trade/Artisans/Technical
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
An elite African Safari camping establishment has an opportunity available for a Maintenance Manager. This establishment is situated in the heart of the Kruger National Park.
- Facility or maintenance management qualification
- 7 years managerial experience or in a similar role is highly preferred
- Must have experience in planning maintenance schedules and operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid SA driver's license.
- Must be multi-skilled with building, electrical systems, carpentry, mechanical and plumbing knowledge as well as experience in maintaining air conditioning units
- Ability to keep track and report on planned maintenance activities
Please Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.