ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (KRUGER NATIONAL PARK)
- Ad Placed : 08 Dec 2019 12:01:10 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Tourism/Hospitality
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
An elite African Safari camping establishment has an opportunity available for an Assistant General Manager. This establishment is situated in the heart of the Kruger National Park.
- Hotel / Hospitality Management Qualification
- 5 -10 years Lodge/Hotel Management experience in a 4 or 5-star lodge/ hotel with proven success in leadership of teams is highly preferred.
- Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals
- Strong financial knowledge and prior front office management experience is required.
- Valid driver's license
Please Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.