GRADUATE: QUALITY MANAGEMENT OFFICER (3 YEAR CONTRACT) (NELSPRUIT)
- Ad Placed : 19 Jan 2019 23:00:18 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
Safety/Health and Env
LEADING WASTE MANAGEMENT AND HYGIENE SOLUTIONS COMPANY IS URGENTLY LOOKING TO EMPLOY A GRADUATE QUALITY MANAGEMENT OFFICER IN NELSPRUIT- 3 YEAR CONTRACT
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric with Minimum 3 Years' experience
- Diploma/ B tech or equivalent Degree in Quality Management
- Practical Knowledge and Experience of the ISO Management System
- Ensure processes needed for the Quality Management System are established and maintained
- Coordinate, implement, maintain and control the company's Document Control System
- Ensure all Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Forms are in compliance with the ISO system
- Ensure internal audits are scheduled and completed
- Facilitate regular management review meetings in preparation for External ISO Audits and Verification
- Conducting continuous factory inspections, seeking solutions to deviating practices, ensuring recommendations are implemented
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements
- Maintaining the non-conformity procedure
- Review statistical data from the production lines to identify quality problems
- Analyze the data and recommend changes to production processes or quality controls to eliminate the problem
First preference will be given to previously disadvantage candidates
Applicants must reside in NELSPRUIT or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.