Branch Manager - Middelburg: Logistics,Supply Chain,Transport & Distribution Group
- Ad Placed : 20 Jun 2019 23:30:04 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : Alam Ellahi and Associates
Leading Supply Chain Solutions group & experts in Logistics, Distribution & Transport seeking a hands on operational professional with industry experience to manage the Middelburg branch. You will be responsible for Planning, Directing, Monitoring & Controlling branch operations through intelligent planning as per companyâs SLA's
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum NQF level 4 and studying towards NQF level 5
- Transport management Certificate / Diploma - Advantageous
- Financial Management Certificate – Advantageous
- Computer Literate, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Express.
- Interpersonal Skills – be able to liaise with all staff members, co-workers and Providers.
- Multi skilled and talented team worker
- At least 2 years relevant experience – mainly operational
PERSONALITY AND ATTRIBUTES
- Energetic and clear focus on what needs to be achieved
- Be able to liaise with clients and people at all levels, enter into agreements or extensions of existing SLA where value will be added to the relationship
- High sense of urgency and deadline driven
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Well-developed organizing, planning, implementation skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Effective engagement and interaction skills
- Understanding of complex risks with proactive intuitive interventions
- Ensure that operations are managed effectively and within SOP’s and SLA’s.
- Daily updating of dashboard statistics
- Strict control over the stock on the floor
- Hands-on approach and walking/inspecting of the floor on a daily basis.
- Fleet Management – ensure that fleet is managed according to set down procedures, latent failures to be identified and addressed with respective branch managers,
- Traffic Fine Management – AARTO is managed according to set down principles and guidelines.
- Ensure that internal audit report is managed effectively internally by Operations and Night-shift Manager
- Ensure that all staff at Branch is adequately training to perform job functions as per SOP’s
- Personnel and time management
- Manage SLE reports
- Service level management as per clients’ requirements and Loss control
Apply to : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.