Data Capturer (S/Based HIV & GBV PP) RHI
- Ad Placed : 25 Nov 2019 23:30:03 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Medical
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : AJ Personnel
A Data Capturer (School Based HIV & GBV Prevention Programme) vacancy is available at our Client Wits Health Consortium's Reproductive Health and HIV Institute (RHI) in the Chief Albert Luthuli District in Mpumalanga.
The Wits Reproductive Health and HIV Institute (Wits RHI) is a renowned African-led research institute that seeks solutions to Africa’s health challenges.
It is located within the University of the Witwatersrand and addresses some of the greatest public health concerns affecting our region, including HIV and its related problems, sexual and reproductive health and vaccinology. This is done through pioneering, multi-disciplinary research; responsive technical support and innovation in health services; and evidence-based policy development and advocacy with national, regional and global stakeholders.
The Wits Reproductive Health and HIV Institute (Wits RHI) is a leading research institute attached to the University of the Witwatersrand. We address some of the greatest public health concerns affecting the region, including HIV, sexual and reproductive health, and vaccinology. We do this through pioneering, multi-disciplinary research; responsive technical support and innovation in health services; and evidence-based policy development and advocacy with national, regional and global stakeholders. Our Key Populations Programme seeks a Technical Advisor to join our senior leadership team.
Main purpose of the job
- To accurately capture, verify and store programme data into a database
- Mpumalanga (Chief Albert Luthuli)
Key performance areas
- Create or update client files for data capturing
- Receive source documents from different program activities for data entry
- Identify missing data, inconsistencies and errors and follow-up or report on missing data or errors
- Capture confidential programme information
- Compare data entered with source documents and make necessary corrections to information entered
- Perform data cleaning
- Perform regular data back ups
- File client and other activity documents according to protocol
- Maintain and update client and programme files
- Maintain an updated, effective and efficient filing system
- Distribute data and reports to relevant team members
- Provide administrative support i.e. copying, faxing, filing, archiving etc.
Required minimum education and training
- Grade 12 with knowledge of databases including excel and fast typing skills are essential
Required minimum work experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in data capturing or administration
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
- Certification in good clinical practice and experience in programmes will be an advantage
- The candidate should have excellent attention to detail
- Ordered and systematic with strict compliance to protocols
- Good administrative skills are required together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database packages
- Able to work to deadlines
- Demonstrated data capturing speed and accuracy
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion must always be maintained
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
The closing date for all applications is 25 November 2019.
- Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Please note that AJ PERSONNEL is only responsible for the advertising of the advertisement on behalf of their client Wits Health Consortium.
AJ Personnel does not have any salary or other information regarding the position.
SCAM ALERT - PLEASE BE AWARE! NOT AJ PERSONNEL OR ANY REPUTABLE AGENCY NOR ANY CLIENT WILL ASK MONEY FOR INTERVIEWS. NO FEES WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY INTERVIEWS OR OFFERING YOU A JOB!!! - DON'T BE SCAMMED!!!
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.