WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (MINING / CONSTRUCTION SUPPLIES)
- Ad Placed : 19 Sep 2020 00:30:37 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Logistics
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
Our client is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor with experience supplying technical industries to be be based in Witbank.
- Matric or Grade 12
- Diploma in Supply Chain / Warehouse Management
- 4 – 6 years’ previous working experience in same or similar position (Mining / Construction / Technical supplies)
- Results/target orientated
- Able to work under pressure
- Conflict management skills
Duties include but not limited to:
Ensure that internal delivery processes are adhered to support dispatch time
Identify errors and eliminate root cause using robust counter measures
Control of forklift and truck driver to ensure full operational capacity
Oversee any planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
Ensure security of Warehouse environment and maintain access control
Please Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.