Safety Rep (Freelance)
- Ad Placed : 22 Feb 2020 02:20:09
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Contract
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : Groupworx
Other General Employment
Position: Safety Officer and Representative
Industry: Various including Construction, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Transport, and Hospitality
Place: Based in Nelspruit
Salary: Commission based/ Freelance
Are you a Safety Officer willing to freelance and grow in an established organisation?
If so, my client in the occupational health and safety place is looking for you.
The position comes with a 25% commission on customer invoice and is likely to be converted to a permanent position as the company continuous to grow. You could earn anything from R7500 to R25 000 per month. If the position becomes permanent, you will earn a salary of the average you earned over the period with possibility of commission. Your work related expenses will also be covered by the employer.
Your daily tasks will likely include:
- Occupational Health and safety training in the courses you are qualified in.
- Setup of safety-files for customers
- Site inspections with reports
- Do audits on safety files
- Attend site safety meetings
- Safety officer or SAMTRAC certificate
- Must be registered or in the process of registering with SACPCMP
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the field
- Must have own transport
- Any other Health and Safety qualifications is a bonus
- Willing to travel and sleep out from time to time
- Presentable to high end customer
- Fluent in English
- Able to use computer, email, excel, word
This position is urgent, so if you are even a little interested, apply now. Competencies and experience will be considered as well as 3-5 references, telephonic interview, and possibly assessment.
Hope to hear from you soon!
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.