Group Financial Manager
- Ad Placed : 19 Nov 2019 17:31:32 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 1400000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
Our client, a leader in their industry, is currently looking for a Group Financial Manager to manage the overall financial activities and Finance department on the estate in Komatipoort.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Chartered Accountant (SA).
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Able to travel into Africa.
- Financial accounting and controls.
- Financial reporting.
- Budgetary control.
- Capital expenditure.
- Fixed assets.
- Debtors and creditors management.
- Conduct staff management and performance appraisals across the Finance department.
- Adhoc projects and data analytics at the request of the Managing & Financial Director.
- Co-ordinate and manage the annual external audit process, and manage over-runs.
- Review and provide input regarding findings of internal audit reports.
- Attend Audit Committee meetings and provide input.
- Attend Risk Committee meetings and provide input.
- Attend Exco meetings and provide input.
- Prepare Exco reports.
- Perform Estate visits and attend Regional Board meetings.
- Implement systems and controls as and when required.
- Negotiate contracts and arrange contract finalisations.
- Recruit finance personnel as and when required.
- Adhoc projects in the form of group restructures, acquisition & disposals of farms and companies.
- Manage and attend to queries from estates.
- Approve all access and amendments to Syspro GL and sub-modules.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.