PRODUCTION FOREMAN (NELSPRUIT)
- Ad Placed : 17 Jun 2019 02:30:54 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Building/Construction/Mining
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT IN THE CONCRETE AND MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY REQUIRES A PRODUCTION FOREMAN IN NELSPRUIT
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12 or relevant NQF4 equivalent
- Relevant tertiary technical qualification (Trade Mechanical, Electrical or Milright)
- Must have at least 3 years block or kerb plant experience
- Maintenance schedule & planning experience
- Must be computer literate
- Health & Safety compliance knowledge
- JDE experience will be an advantage
Skills / Duties:
- Effective and complete running of Production, Technical, Industrial Relations, Safety, Quality
- Training of employees in the Business Unit
- Weekly production planning with Business Manager
- Daily monitoring of actual production against the planned targets
- Calculate standard usage of materials
- Order raw material stocks timeously
- Knowledge of standard capacities of each machine section.
- Manage efficient response in respect of plant repair or breakdowns
- Follow up problems identified by the operators in their sections
Applicants must reside in NELSPRUIT or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.