CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTAL TECHNICIAN â MIDDELBURG
- Ad Placed : 16 Nov 2018 23:30:33 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Building/Construction/Mining
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
HIGH VOLUME INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURE THAT INVESTS IN THEIR PEOPLE, PUTS SAFETY FIRST AND HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR MORE THAN 50 YEARS IS LOOKING FOR A CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTAL TECHNICIAN IN MIDDELBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
· Minimum qualification of National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Experience on PLC’s Drives, Scada Systems, Electrical distribution, PID control loops
- Experience and ability to work independently on the following equipment will be an added advantage
- S5/S7/PCS7 PLC
- Siemens drives AC and DC
- Yokogawa DCS
- Experience of general control and field instrumentation
- Preferably minimum of 3 years’ experience as an instrumentation technician
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to do report writing and data trending or analysis for reliability engineering
- Ability to work under pressure and meet work deadlines with attention to detail
- Computer literate with thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft, DOS, Supervisory, Domino Doc and MS Office
Applicants must reside in MIDDELBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.