BUSINESS UNIT ADMINISTRATOR - NELSPRUIT
- Ad Placed : 14 Dec 2018 23:30:29 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Administration/PA/Secretary
- Region : Mpumalanga
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
A WELL-ESTABLISHED CONSTRUCTION FIRM HAS A VACANCY AVAILABLE FOR AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESS UNIT ADMINISTRATOR IN NELSPRUIT
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12 or relevant NQF4 equivalent
- Tertiary qualification in secretarial / administration will be an added advantage
- Strong background in bookkeeping is required
- 2 years in similar position in same or similar industry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office especially proficient in Excel.
- JDE experience and knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience in a factory environment would be an added advantage
Skills / Duties:
- Personally check all transactions on JDE to ensure they are correct
- Perform full procurement of goods receipting function.
- Ensure that debtors and creditors accounts are checked and correctly reconciled
- Ensure month end accounts and allocations are accurate and all relevant accruals and costs have been processed
- Controlling the capturing of Works Orders
- Check and maintain petty cash and ensure that all banking is completed
- Assist with monthly stock takes
- Assist with annual budget and assessment process
- Responsible for wage employee HR Administration, and liaising with outsourced payroll administrators
Applicants must reside in NELSPRUIT or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.