Locum Occupational Health Nurse
- Ad Placed : 28 Oct 2020 03:34:14
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Midrand
- Company : Qetello
Other General Employment
Occupational Health Nurse needed for a 3-month contract position in Midrand.
The responsibilities are mainly to assist during this Covid-19 with evaluating employee’s health and providing initial diagnosis on medical conditions, maintaining employee health records, as well as appraising the safety and health hazards in the work environment. Responsible for providing basic first aid, educates employees on preventative measures against occupational hazards, promote healthy living and working conditions, provides counselling and support. Ensures that the company is up to date with public health and employment safety legislations.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 07H00 till 15H00
- A 3-year National diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing Science
- A certificate in Occupational Health Nursing
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council
- At least 5 years of relevant nursing experience, of which 3 years should be as an Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner (OHNP)
Please note that this position is advertised on behalf of Medical Resources Group. Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.