- Ad Placed : 19 Feb 2020 02:37:02
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Midrand
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
The purpose of our Product Manager role is to caretake the overall end-to-end management of the OTT product from design concept to the details of the feature & the UI/UX, in alignment with the company Product and Development strategy, consumer/partner needs, technological advancement and customer experience, in order to ensure profitability and continuous improvement /revenue growth in digital services across Sub Saharan Africa.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Direct Marketing – working with mobile network partners, content partners and understanding consumer behaviours to design campaign roadmaps and execute campaigns using traditional media and digital media to acquire new customers on the services as well as upsell to the existing base
- Product Development – design and develop products and services in line with group strategy, partner requirements and addressing consumer needs to ensure we are ahead of the competition, continually innovating and delivering relevant value propositions customised to specific markets.
- Product Management – Manage all products and services within the portfolio through its lifecycle and life stage making improvements to improve user experience, grow revenues and enhance features
- Pricing – Implement the pricing strategy for the services and partner services considering consumer segments and affordability, value of service, variable costs and competitor pricing
- Content Management – Design and develop a content roadmap for Product specific to the market requirements in conjunction with the Client’s global licensing team and ensuring alignment to the Product strategy for the particular partner. Manage all content services through its life cycle and ensuring that content is kept up to date with trends and the most recent. Content curation is essential for the growth of service
- Partner Management – Manage all partner agreements, ensure compliance and manage relationships to grow the portfolio of services and base.
- Operations – Management of end to end delivery of all products and services in alignment to the roadmap and project delivery plan. Must be flexible to re-prioritise based on critical requirements
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.