Senior C# Developer / Azure Cloud Specialist - 20526
- Ad Placed : 26 Jan 2020 03:00:27
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Midrand
- Company : Tipp Focus
Other General Employment
In this position, you will take a lead role in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) and work with latest technologies and trends, which mainly include topics like Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud or Edge computing. We work closely together with our Open Manufacturing partner Microsoft in order to develop an open industrial IoT
platform: Our IoT services mainly run on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
If you are a passionate developer, willing to take a lead role, sharing knowledge and giving guidance, are thrilled about latest technology, full of energy and ambition, hands-on and not afraid of making your hands dirty, this is the right position for you.
Technical knowledge - Required:
- At least 8 years’ worth of experience using C# or similar MS technologies
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture
- Be familiar with Site Reliability Engineering Principles
- Mentor and coach other developers in latest best practises and standards
- Visual Studio IDE
- Web Application & Web Services Design & Deployment
- Experience of working with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Methodologies AGILE or SCRUM.
Technical knowledge - Advantage:
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI &CD) with Azure DevOps:
? MS Azure:
o Service Bus
o Stream Analytics
o Function Applications etc.
- Well versed in code architecture and patterns:
o Domain-driven design (DDD)
o Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
o Factory pattern
o Repo pattern etc.
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions Professional experience:
- Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Websites including: create, configure, monitor and deploy a website. MS Azure is advantageous.
- Authentication concepts & patterns, such as Active Directory Domain Services (Kerberos, LDAP, etc.) and as well as Federation, OAuth, and other web-based authentication.
- IT degree or diploma
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.