Oracle Consultant (Operations) 20488
- Ad Placed : 08 Nov 2019 03:05:56
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Midrand
- Company : Tipp Focus
Other General Employment
Implement Corporate (AG) system policies and strategies.
- Engage with support providers regarding Oracle operational topics and oversee all planned and ongoing tasks and activities.
- Assist application teams with database related enquires.
- Action and resolve IM (Incident Management) tickets.
- Action and resolve CIM (Critical Incident Management) tickets as required.
- Raise and lead tasks PM (Problem Management) tickets as identified.
- Action and coordinate CM (Change Management) tasks and tickets as required.
- Preparation of system/technical documentation.
- Participating in central operation meetings (weekly).
- Standby support on a roster based cycle.
- Actively search and respond to situations that pose a risk to the systems in time and with appropriate measure - with preventive maintenance taking centre stage.
Basic Knowledge and Skills required
- Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years IT working experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Oracle environment.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Knowledge of service offers, SLAs and KPIs
- Tertiary IT qualification advantageous
- Project Management experience and / or certification (advantageous)
- Knowledge of IT Management tools. (CMDB, ITSM, Connect IT, ITSSP, LSV etc.)
- Agile methodology (advantageous)
- ITIL process knowledge and work experience (Required). ITIL certification (advantageous)
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.