- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 03:11:11
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Midrand
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
Purpose of the Position:
- Graduate with 1 - 3 years Data Analyst experience
- This position requires excellent communication skills, internal customer interface.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to quickly learn in various technical environments is critical to success.
- Knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge and/or experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), databases (SQL etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Report automation
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.