- Ad Placed : 22 Nov 2019 03:01:50
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Midrand
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
An urgent role exist for our client in the Telco sector for a Data Engineer. This is a 6 months contract role.
Purpose of the Position:
- This position requires excellent communication skills, internal customer interface, heavy programming and working with a geographically dispersed team. Attention to detail, and the ability to quickly learn in various technical environments is critical to success.
- Strong understanding of Tag Managers and DMPs.
- Work with development teams to sync analytics tracking requirements into Agile production sprints
- Ability to quickly master tracking software of third-party vendor applications from various analytics and advertising technologies such as AdWords, AppsFlyer, Facebook, Google and others.
- Expertise with web and app development and design (iOS & Android)
- Expertise in ecommerce tracking and dynamic data layer creation
- Experience working with multiple Content Management Systems, databases, complex APIs and middleware technologies.
- Experience working with Data warehouses, data pipelining and data lakes.
- Understand the current platform design analytics solutions in web and mobile applications.
- Conduct and audit of the current platform solution in current tagging and analytics platforms.
- Propose a solution on a way forward
- Manage implement of tracking and data layer solutions.
- Anticipate and solve issues before they negatively impact websites and App and the integrity of analytics data.
- Work independently to manage projects and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and bug-free deployments
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.