Fault Management: Team Leader
- Ad Placed : 14 Dec 2019 03:07:23
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Midrand
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
Purpose of the Job:
- Provide leadership and coaching to a team that is responsible first line fault monitoring of the CLIENT network.
- Manage and enforce all policies and procedures relating to Fault Management and assume ownership of the shift.
- Coordinate all activities between the Network Operations Centre and other divisions during failures.
- Assume ownership of network critical failures.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reports and its validity.
Assume the role of Change agent.
· Manage the operational functions for Fault Management team members.
· Manage shift environment.
· Manage the monitoring and network surveillance of the NOC.
· Manage these areas to ensure correct procedures and processes are followed.
· Provide feedback to the areas on efficiency and productivity.
· Participate in projects related to the areas.
· Assume the first level of escalation duties
· Reporting on non-compliance in the Change Management domain
· Conduct network investigations.
· Ensure that Trouble Tickets are administered according to the Fault Handling Process.
· Major Incident Management responsibilities
· Ensure that SMS escalations are broadcasted as per agreed levels.
· Initiating of the Problem Management process
· Manage the 24 x 7 shift operations.
· Provide and advisory and support function to team members.
· Identify training needs and maintain staff competence.
· Establish and evaluate Key Performance Indicators.
· Provide an advisory and support function.
· Conduct performance appraisals.
· Uphold HR policies and procedures.
- 4 + years’ experience in a telecommunication environment.
- Show leadership qualities
- Sound experience in fault management
Technical Diploma or higher.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.