Web Technology Specialist 20484
- Ad Placed : 08 Nov 2019 03:06:00
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Midrand
- Company : Tipp Focus
Other General Employment
- Manage and steer the web provider
- Manage ITIL Processes (PIC)
- Ensure process KPIs (Key Process Indicators), preparations for planned changes, analyzing and solving incidents and problems.
- Experience in coordinating roll outs in a global environment.
- Implement, and maintain system security standards.
- Implement scripts for automation of operational processes (perl, shell)
- Create and maintain infrastructure standards documentation as it relates to infrastructure systems design, configuration, support, and processes.
- Diagnose and resolve complex configuration and troubleshooting issues within a multi-vendor infrastructure.
- Interacting with international colleagues within the Group
Minimum qualification required
- IT Degree or IT Diploma
- Expert knowledge and professional experience in the administration of the below mentioned web products.
- Team and communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Strong documentation skills
Minimum years of experience: 5 years
Knowledge in provider steering
Expert knowledge of the following run times/ products
- Payara Glassfish
- Oracle WLS
- F5 BigIP/ Dispatcher
- Open JDK
- Knowledge in operation and automation of complex solutions
- JAVA programming
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.