FOOD RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIST (DURBAN)
- Ad Placed : 19 Jan 2019 22:30:19 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Trade/Artisans/Technical
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
EXCEPTIONAL UPMARKET FOOD SERVICE PROVIDER OF DELICIOUS CAKES, PASTRIES, DESSERTS AND HOT BEVERAGES REQUIRES A FOOD RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIST IN DURBAN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Completed Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a Food Manufacturing Industry, with a minimum of 3-5 years specialising in R&D (commercial baking/confectionary)
- ISO22000/FSSE22000/HACCP knowledge would be an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- General experience in conceptually designing food formulations, utilising consumer insight and technical baking knowhow
- Experience in and full understanding of all food technology aspects with a focus on baking/confectionary
- Understanding of freeze thaw stability/experience working in frozen food processing would be an advantage
Applicants must reside in DURBAN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.