Used Equipment Sales Consultant
- Ad Placed : 15 Dec 2019 10:30:12 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Pietermaritzburg is looking for someone to ensure achievement of business objectives, managing and expanding existing client base, cold calling, setting and achieving sales targets and revenue growth generated through personal performance, ensure that best management practices are followed in all areas of responsibility regarding equipment sales procedures and actions, ensuring
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification or Relevant Experience
- Code 8 Driver's License
- Proven, successful track record and experience in sales in the materials handling or related industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Ability to take customers through the sales process
- Ability to interpret product differentiators and leverage the product range’s competitive edge
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Ability to negotiate on a win-win basis in a spirit of cooperation and collaboration
- High energy levels – must be resilient and determined; must be committed to exceed cold-calling targets / objectives
- Strong financial / numerical ability; sound understanding of business and economic principles
- Sound knowledge of developing new business and successfully targeting and converting new accounts
- Proven entrepreneurial skills (adding value by doing business smartly and efficiently) & development, communication and implementation of sales strategies
- Ability to adapt to and accept change, new ideas, new challenges
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Responsible to plan, prepare, submit and ensure achievement of unit sales targets, growth and profitability targets
- Cold calling and customer visit targets in an assigned sales territory – all of these to be set and determined in conjunction with Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible to accurately collect customer information
- Ensure that it is submitted timorously to responsible person to capture on Kerridge system and ensure follow-up activities are carried out
- Responsible to meet sales growth / market share increase objectives in assigned sales territory
- Responsible for total sales process – introduction of the product offering to new clients / revisiting the product offering with existing clients
- Engage potential customers into the sales process, get to the right person, convert prospects into qualified leads
- Work in unison with Regional Sales Manager to use appropriate selling skills and techniques to ensure it is converted into a sale / to close the deals
- Responsible to ensure quality of customer interaction and service (develop and implement strategy to ensure proper / scheduled cover of sales territory assigned)
- Developing partnerships with clients and be solution driven; evaluation of own development needs and ensuring lack of knowledge / skills are addressed).
- Sound financial management of deals in line with budget and company strategic objectives (ensure the quality of rental business activated is in line with company objectives
- Ensure order take targets, invoicing targets and GP targets are met, ensure key administrative support functions are diligently executed, e.g. delivery and collection of contracts
- Ensure discounts are approved / within limits; ensure site inspections are carried out
- Preparation and presentation of reports as and when required.
- Drive customer service and ensure all actions are in line with company’s vision and values
- Participative responsibility to grow department in line with company requirements
- Ability to develop and implement operational innovation.
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.