Export Sales Manager
- Ad Placed : 18 Nov 2019 11:31:51 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 50000 - R 55000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This national manufacturing company is currently looking for an Export Sales Manager, who will responsible for the leadership and delivery of the sales strategy with sales and profit and execution standards are the core part of the role.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Matric, preferable a Tertiary Commerce Qualification.
- At least 5 years of FMCG Export Sales experience within an external Retail / C&C customer environment.
- Sales and profit delivery.
- Deliver order to cash cycle end to end.
- Adherence to company process across the team.
- Develop the geography through new customer and store development.
- Holding team accountable for sales and profit delivery through frequent sales review meetings.
- Manage multiple direct reports to deliver the prescribed sales deliverables.
- Own key customer relationships that support the delivery of the growth and profit objectives.
- Build a Sales Out plan with the customer that utilizes all the customers’ infrastructure, i.e. Sales Reps, Distribution Capability, Telesales, etc.
- Train and develop direct reports to improve their sales skills.
- Consistent achievement of targets in terms of Coverage, Sales, Numeric Distribution & Profit targets.
- In-store execution deliverables on Product Range, Instore Visibility, Leaflet Feature and Brand Marketing activities are delivered to standard.
- Effective administration through on time reporting and completion of all administration objectives.
- Effective teamwork and self-management through personal quality and productivity standards being met.
- Build and improve plans to deliver profitable.
- Leadership skills to manage a sales and agents team across multiple geographies.
- Personality Traits Required: Strong drive, mindset of continuous improvement, results orientated, holding people accountable.
- Skilled in sales and profit management with a sound understanding of financial metrics.
- Strong communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.