STORE MANAGER - KWAZULU-NATAL
- Ad Placed : 12 Nov 2018 14:00:15 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Retail
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
VERY WELL-KNOWN OUTDOOR RETAIL OUTLET HAS A FANTASTIC POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A STORE MANAGER FOR THEIR BRANCH IN KWAZULU NATAL
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- Must be computer Literate (experience on a point of sale system)
- Minimum 2 years Branch Management experience in the retail industry
- Successful track record in achieving turnover targets
- Must have financial understanding of retail profit factors to effectively control branch expenses
- Ability to manage all aspects of the store
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to develop and motivate staff
- Excellent customer relations skills
- The ability to manage, train and develop staff
- The ability to apply company policies and principles strictly and consistently
- Controlling the expenses of the branch
- Understanding stock control to ensure stock levels are always on the correct levels and allocated correctly and minimize stock losses
- Excellent administrative skills
- Customer service orientated
- Attention to detail coupled with strong planning skills
- Ideal incumbent must be a well-spoken, friendly, people’s person, as Staff and client liaison, dispute resolution and training would form part of this position
Applicants must reside in KWAZULU NATAL or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.