ASSISTANT MANAGER (PAVILION, DURBAN)
- Ad Placed : 10 Dec 2018 04:00:14 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Retail
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
RENOWNED FASHION RETAIL COMPANY REQUIRES AN ASSISTANT MANAGER IN PAVILION, DURBAN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric Certificate
- Minimum 2 years retail experience
- Computer Literate (experience on POS systems)
- Managerial skills(Excellent leadership, Apply company SOP; Strong planning; train, develop and motivate staff)
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Customer service orientated
- Financial understanding of retail profit factors
- Understanding stock control to minimize potential stock losses.
Skills / Duties:
- Has to make sure the store is inviting and clean
- Controlling the expenses of the branch
- Responsible for opening and closing of the store
- Deciding and initiating action to improve the branch
Applicants must reside in PAVILION, DURBAN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.