EE Business Analyst
- Ad Placed : 14 Dec 2019 15:31:08 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 800000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
Our client, a world leading manufacturing organisation, is inviting suitably qualified persons for the position of Business Development Analyst in the Business Development team, based at the Group Head Office in Umhlanga.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the successful incumbent will be responsible for analysing and assessing trends and developments in this sector, business ventures and wider macro-economic indicators.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree (Business/Economics/Accounting or equivalent).
- 3 years’ experience in an analytical or similar role.
- Exposure to commodity process, market and associated risks.
- An understanding of working capital and financial reporting.
- Experience with advanced analytical processes and models.
- Experience of another country through travel or work.
- Research experience on unfamiliar topics and identifying important conclusions.
- Innovative, with the ability to ‘think outside the box’.
- Experience in working in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience in identifying potential business venture opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to verbalize views easily and to articulate them concisely and effectively to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively influence and persuade others.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
Key Performance Areas:
- Undertake proactive research to assess competitive activity, and economic markets.
- Contribute to a multi-disciplined team to seek data and produce analysis that aids a project development.
- Develop and maintain a data set of the combined market presence on an ongoing basis.
- Perform market analyses and modelling to identify, collect and translate data on markets and competitors and develop market intelligence reports.
- Perform a regular assessment of the financial performance and effectiveness of specific projects as a means of continually improving the quasi-domestic market philosophy.
- Support the Director of Business Development to conceptualise new ventures.
- Provide commercial analytics to develop a better understanding of growth projects and new business ventures.
- Manage and maintain a database of all quantitative and qualitative research.
- Support the Director of Business Development to ensure the Group is maximising its market knowledge and is well informed to assess ways of adjusting its activities in order to capture long term profit growth and shareholder return.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.