- Ad Placed : 05 Dec 2019 16:31:38 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 17000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This global manufacturing company is currently looking for a MIS Controller, to support the department to meet its objectives so as to contribute positively to the overall company objectives. You MUST be available to start immediately.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree or Diploma in IT or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience, in Production / Manufacturing environment - STRONG PREFERENCE.
- 1 to 2 years work experience in data capture in MIS (Management Information Systems).
- Intermediate computer literacy (mandatory).
- High numerate and good communication skills.
- Ability to work shifts, overtime and stand-by as and when required.
Key Job Functions:
- Goods receiving, processing and stock verification at delivery points.
- Manage movement of products between storage locations.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data capturing.
- Check source documents for accuracy.
- Verification and correction of data when necessary.
- Capture data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
- Comply with the data integrity and security policies of the company.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Perform ad hoc functions as required.
- Accurate information gathering and analysis.
- Awareness of company mission.
- Awareness of situations and decisiveness.
- Communication and sharing of mid-term plans.
- Creation of innovative visions.
- Establish framework and system for organisation review.
- Establishment of objective project results review.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.