- Ad Placed : 08 Dec 2019 04:31:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 25000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
Our client, an environmental waste management company based in Ballito have a need in their busy company for a physically fit and energetic individual with good attention to detail for the position of Diesel Mechanic.
They are looking for an individual to perform diagnostic tests on their fleet, ascertain faults, analyse test results and propose remedial action. The individual will be responsible for repairing and replacing mechanical components where necessary.
Our Client seeks a highly organized individual who is able to communicate effectively with a broader team. This individual will be responsible for maintaining detailed records of vehicles, plant equipment and cascading information pertaining to the fleet to the necessary stakeholders.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- Mechanical experience.
- Waste Management experience essential.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
- Supervisory skills.
- Communication skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Running and analyzing diagnostic tests on various vehicles including plant equipment.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on fleet and equipment.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to inspection procedures.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Troubleshoot and maintain plant equipment, fleet and machinery.
- Operate and repair heavy equipment.
- Highly organized.
- Problem solver.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.