- Ad Placed : 05 Dec 2019 23:30:06 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client is based in Durban is looking for a Maintenance Controller to assist the team product support engineer / foreman and team of technicians / mechanics to ensure best management practices are followed in all areas of responsibility regarding meeting key performance criteria, service delivery objectives, procedures and actions, promoting a customer oriented service.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 / Matric + 3 years relevant experience
- Advanced / Expert Computer literacy in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience working on the Kerridge system & Autoline
- Maintaining and updating information on database
- Tertiary qualification in business administration
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services; e.g. customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of quality control processes, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective storage and distribution of products (equipment and parts)
- Knowledge of the English language as business communications medium - spelling, grammar, rules of composition, language structure, etc.
- Overall responsibility to schedule, plan and communicate technicians / mechanics service activity to relevant staff member(s) and customers; dispatching of technicians to attend to breakdowns
- Facilitating customer complaints and queries; ensure it is followed through and communicate process / result to customers
- Ensuring that team achieves predetermined targets
- Foster and maintain dedication to service excellence in every aspect of work carried out; ensure timeous feedback / communication to customers
- Processing of Maintenance Agreements (as and when required), processing of invoices, creating order numbers, updating of records on Kerridge system (ensuring that jobs are opened and closed as per company standards, accurate and timeous processing of invoices, generating order numbers for both internal and external customers, accurate and timeous processing of technicians / mechanics time sheets, etc.). Depending on the specific team the controller is placed in, various specific administrative tasks relating to invoices and managing service schedules might be added to this area of responsibility.
- Assisting product support engineer / foreman to keep service schedules within set parameters by proper planning and scheduling of technicians / mechanics to carry out services.
- Providing scheduled (monthly, weekly and daily) and ad-hoc reports as might be requested by department manager and / or product support engineer / foreman.
- General administrative duties (following up with customers for order numbers on abuse repairs, typing of quotations, faxing, filing, reports, etc.)
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.